Re: [at-l] Next Ruck

In a message dated 2/1/2000 4:28:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kkupersmith@thor24.com writes:

<<
 > > 1) Location for Next Ruck?

 How about bringing it out West.... say..... Colorado??  ;)

Excuse me?  SB and I traveled thousands of miles to join you and others for
the first EVER Colorado RUCK and you stood us up! (ya, I know, you were sick
and miserable) But seriously,  it was a blast and you definitely don't need
visitors from the east to motivate you to get together.

 Keeping that in mind, I think the plan will continue to hold a southern RUCK
in November.   Are there any weekends that are better than others?  I am
thinking Veteran's day? Y'all come now, ya hear? (that sounds really funny
with a yankee accent)

POG