[at-l] A walk in the woods.

I hate to beat a dead horse, but, I didn't chime in on this discussion
earlier 'cause I hadn't read the book.  I bought it last week and
started reading it last night.  I hadn't laughed that hard since my
last Calvin and Hobbes comic book.  He's an entertaining writer.  And,
being a southerner, I didn't take offense to the digs at rednecks &
hillbillies. It's all in fun. How many of us have at least once
related to a Jeff foxworthy joke?  (I'm partial to the 6-pack and a
bug zapper, myself).  Anyway, I can't wait to finish the book.

t.