Re: [at-l] Inches at the Ruck

VERY unofficial.
I noticed Stiches took the uphill side in the funky flooring of the IronMasters dining area, and refused to take off her Cat-in-the-Hat derby. I remain "Tall" until at least this weekend, when Datto/Ditto (architects, both, and no gender clues there) will have an opportunity to measure (with GMC, stern taskmistress [oooo! Gender clue!] looking on). [note to Solar Bear: "Weasle" my ass! Just who's side are you on, brother Hiker Hunk? I'm bringing this before the membership committee, you can count on that!]

>>> "Mara Factor" <m_factor@hotmail.com> 02/01/00 10:13AM >>>
OK, it's unofficial but...Methinks Sloetoe's doctor exaggerates.