Re: [at-l] I'm bonked by DaRedHead....

Now wait just a second!

A) If "hiker babe" is, per SB's long-ago definition, a hiking gal that's fun
to hang out with, well heck, count me in!

B) Thus far, only Skeeter didn't figure that one out BEFORE he met me.

C) And for the third time since Jan 1, someone's accused me of being a decade
younger than I truly am...

Life IS Good.
Cheers, Navigator
(who's trying to catch up on 5 days of posts!!!! Call me e-deprived.)