Re: [at-l] I'm bonked by DaRedHead....

> them, I kept saying to myself upon meeting people - you can't look
> like that...you're a lot neater in your e-mail.

Reminds me of when I went to the Gathering! People kept coming up to me and
saying "You're KC!!!"   Well,,they expected a 6'2" husky womyn carrying a
rocket launcher on one shoulder and an Uzi on the other. Some suspected that
I really was a WWF fighter or a Green Beret. It was interesting to meet
people and you are correct,,,the faces hardly go with the e-mail! (cept for
Solar Bear and his tutu). KC