[at-l] Kimber and Cesar Rodgers Are on Their Way North

This morning Kimber and Cesar Rodgers, ages 24 and 30 respectively, began
their northbound thruhike at Springer Mountain, hoping to make it to Hawk
Mountain for tonight.

They are from the San Francisco Bay area.  Actually, he is from Australia.

They are leaving so early in such iffy weather so that they can summit
Katahdin on August 2, which is Kimber's 25th birthday, and so that she can
report to her law school at Berkeley for year one on time.

I hope that y'all who are on or near the trail will watch for them.  They are
journalists on Trailplace this year, and I am transcribing for them, passing
on the favor GMC did for me last year.

Kinnickinic