Re: [at-l] I'm bonked by DaRedHead....

It can even be a bit dangerous in the equalization. I believe one of the
problems in email and cyber-relationships has been the impossibility in
proving you are a dog (or some other cute computer expert saying like that).

It can be liberating and sobering to learn that the hiker babes ain't
babes, and that us manly-men hikers are fairly average pot-bellied balding
guys. Heck it ain't such a big deal, and it sure makes an interesting
conversation when you figure out who is whom.

OrangeBug
The manly-man in Atlanta with a healed back!