Re: [at-l] Nimbelwell Nomad

At 10:37 AM 1/31/00 -0800, you wrote:
>If I was as good an editor as I want my editor to think I am I'd look this
>up, but I think it's "Nimblewill" -- if I'm right, how many miles of your
>new headnet do I get to hike on Labor Day?  jpj

You are probably correct but then my last would not have worked <g>

> > Heal well Nimbelwell

And you can hike from here to Maine and only skim the edges of my new
headnet!!!

>P.S. - Thanks for explaining his absence to all; I'd wondered and not
>asked and find that my estimation of him (which is EXTRA high!) had
>slipped a little and now is straight up once again.

I know exactly what you mean!  I have never met him but from what other's
said, a
no show seemed soooo out of character.  I missed him at the Gather so was extra
disappointed but no one could blame him
considering.  Drat...icestorms...drat!!!!