[at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #1480

Well, this bites majorly! I've tried to delist myself and stay to the at-l digest, and my digest arrives incomplete! Nothing more than one line of Sly's "Re:[atl-l] chili cook-off" post — which is about 60% down the contents listing. (This is the third one I've been "shorted" on, too, from the weekend's batch.
I have an idea it's a size limitation thing, probably at my end, but before I come to that conclusion, do any other "digestors" suffer from this problem? And sorry for the longish post, but it's obviously list related.

back on the "regular" list,
Sloetoe
(wondering about dirtbags, RuckBugs, and tidbits.)

>>> at-l-digest <owner-at-l-digest@majordomo.hack.net> 01/31/00 12:41PM >>>

at-l-digest         Monday, January 31 2000         Volume 01 : Number 1480

    Re: [at-l] Breakfast Food
    [at-l] Great Weather Here
    Re: [at-l] Planet Outdoors and The Ruck
    [at-l] dehydrated food
    Re: [at-l] Breakfast Food
    Re: [at-l] It's [virtually] a party!
    Re: [at-l] Ruck Returnees:  Please Post Upon Safe Homing
    Re: Re: [at-l] It's [virtually] a party!
    Re: [at-l] Ruck Returnees:  Please Post Upon Safe Homing
    [at-l] Bug net
    [at-l] Re: Bug net
    [at-l] Dehydrating/Rehydrating
    Re: [at-l] Dehydrating/Rehydrating
    Re: [at-l] Ruck Returnees:  Please Post Upon Safe Homing
    [at-l] We're Back....
    Re: Re: [at-l] Ruck Returnees:  Please Post Upon Safe Homing
    Re: Re: [at-l] Ruck Returnees:  Please Post Upon Safe Homing
    Re: [at-l] Ruck Returnees:  Please Post Upon Safe Homing
    Re: [at-l] Ruck Returnees: Please Post Upon Safe Homing
    Re: [at-l] Re: Bug net
    Re: [at-l] Planet Outdoors and The Ruck
    Re: [at-l] Breakfast Food
    [at-l] Great Barrington Parking Info
    Re: [at-l] Dehydrating/Rehydrating
    Re: [at-l] dinner/party time
    [at-l] newbie
    Re: [at-l] Great Barrington Parking Info
    Re: [at-l] newbie
    Re: [at-l] newbie
    [at-l] Ruck Return
    [at-l] Ragu
    [at-l] 1987
    Re: [at-l] Dehydrating/Rehydrating
    Re: [at-l] Dehydrating/Rehydrating
    Re: Re: [at-l] Ruck Returnees:  Please Post Upon Safe Homing
    Re: [at-l] newbie
    [at-l] VeeDuh or VeeDub?
    [at-l] VeeDub found
    Re: [at-l] chili cook-off
    Re: [at-l] It's [virtually] a party!
    Re: [at-l] newbie
    [at-l] Ruck
    [at-l] posting question
    [at-l] The dirtbag Manifesto
    Re: [at-l] newbie
    Re: [at-l] Ruck
    Re: [at-l] The dirtbag Manifesto
    [at-l] journals
    Re: [at-l] posting question
    Re: [at-l] Boot Break In
    [at-l] bonus points!!!
    [at-l] 2000-Milers
    [at-l] AT-2000
    RE: [at-l] Home again
    [at-l] Safe, if not sane, return from Ruck.
    Re: [at-l] Boot Break In
    [at-l] Nimbelwell Nomad
    Re: [at-l] journals
    [at-l] Ruck bugs...