[at-l] Ruck bugs...

OK.  This is driving me crazy...

I got bit by something at the Ruck when I was packing my stuff up by the
fireplace on Sunday.  Seems like a spider bite or something.  Small,
painful, and immediately a bit of swelling.

Anyone else have something like this?

It was looking kind of weird when I went to sleep but I didn't think
anything of it.  Woke up this morning and found about five more bites...
Three on my other hand and two on my face.  What's going on?

Ideas?  Anyone?

It's not scabies...  been there...  done that...

Other ideas?

Mara
Stitches, GAME99