[at-l] Nimbelwell Nomad

Well the Rucksters did have one disappointment.  Nimbelwell couldn't come.
BUT......he DID try and alert us.
His power was zapped by the icestorm that hit GA and had no email access
for days.
When John got home and downloaded his email, there was a letter from
Eb explaining that the combination of the last icestorm and the threat of
this week's storm made it a very iffy proposition to drive from GA>PA>GA!
Especially since he was scheduled for a follow up surgery on his feet this AM.
He was indeed very disappointed as he had been looking forward to Rucking
with us.  Maybe next year EB!!

I'm sure you all will join me and send our best wishes for a good results
for the
surgery and a speedy recovery to our missing Ruckster.

That'll teach us to relied solely on email!!!!! Heal well Nimbelwell