Re: [at-l] newbie

In a message dated 01/30/2000 10:57:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DB222382@aol.com writes:

<< I look forward to reading the postings on this list.  I also look forward
to making friends along the  way.>>

 Damon
Welcome to the list. Many who have been on it for a long time will privately
question
your IQ, for joining us :-). On this list, Friends you can make.
Listen to all of our advice, run it thru your head for logic and sanity
checks, use what ya like and put the rest where ever you think it belongs.
Pull up a log and enjoy the warmth from the campfire.
Justakahike
Plum'Crazy