Re: [at-l] Dehydrating/Rehydrating

I forgot to say this: you need to start with fresh, never-frozen meat.  You
need to break it up really small as it cooks, and previously frozen meat
won't break down enough.  When fully dehydrated, the meat should look like
instant coffee crystals, something of that texture.  Maybe your meat chunks
were too large.  Leslie

On Sun, 30 Jan 2000, KarenS62@aol.com wrote...