[at-l] 1987

Hi everyone--glad to hear everyone got back safely. A question for any of
you who have been hiking the AT for the last decade or so:
	I've been sorting through files while packing up the place (I'm moving out
and leaving the kitties with a sitter while I hike) and I came upon on card
from a hiker my friend and I met while hiking Maine in 87-88.  His name is
TJHearns and his trailname was Greyhound.  Just curious, does anyone know
him or what happened (he sent the card after finishing in August--was on
his way to kayak somewhere else in the world).  Also, found some old
pictures of people at Shaw's in Munson--an especially good one of Mr. Shaw
and his young son--are they still running the place?  If you were hiking
then and stopped at Shaws sometime in mid-August, I might have a picture of
you, who knows!
	EJ