[at-l] class of 2000

While this list is quiet with everyone at the Ruck, I'll slip in a note
announcing my intentions to thru-hike in 2000.  I quit my job of 11+ years
last Tuesday.  I'll be northbound and looking to start 3/27/00.  Most of my
gear is ready, maildrops are figured out, and daily walks are underway.  I
still have to shop for my maildrops.

If anyone has a copy of the growing list of 2000 hopefuls, I'd like to see
the latest version either privately or posted to the ATL.  Anyone from the
northern midwest (Michigan and environs) want to connect for transport to
Springer?  I still have to make those arrangements and have a number of
options.

/peh