Re: [at-l] Breakfast Food

You have such good taste!

At the Ruck, someone fed us onions augratin -- just like potatoes of the
same cheesieness only no spuds.

Sleauteau did not overboast his pancakes, neither, speaking as you were of
breakfast toods; huge and wonderful, they were. (We discussed, teau, the
proper spelling of sneaux and decided that the singular "sneau," which I at
first advocated, wasn't near flaky enough for this bunch.)

Other weighty matters were pondered (tent attributes, stove boiling speeds,
the ultralightness of being) but I lost way too much sleep to tell ya about
that now.

But not to tired to eat.  I have onions and garlic and cheest and pasta and
you guys have just made me too hungry to stay on line!

Just Cookin' Jane