Re: [at-l] It's [virtually] a party!

Pat Villeneuve wrote:

> DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:
>
> > << My pasta maker does 10 different shapes plus ravioli, so let me know what
> > shape you like. >>
> >
> > Well, first you have to tell us which 10 shapes it makes :)  Then we
> >can pick.
>
> Why did I know that someone would ask?... Tagliatelle, spaghettini,
> gnocchi, spaghetti, linguini, rigatoni, lasagnette, vermicelli, ziti,
> and fettuccini, plus ravioli, of course. Anybody hungry yet?
>
> >What kind of wine?  :)

Any kind of pasta (I'm a carb adict), any kind of wine!(I'm a well...)
Maybe I can bring some wheat--the farmers can't seem to sell it. I can
also bring the sauce. I dehydrated about 40 qts of Ragu and can bring
some of the "leathers". I prepared them for the AT so I guess that makes
it trail related.
--
Turtle  GA>ME 2K

http://www.minot.com/~turtle