Re: [at-l] Virtual Dinner

Bluetrail@aol.com wrote:

> Oh, no, I'm late for dinner!!!!  I'll run into the kitchen and fix a fresh
> spinach salad with toasted almonds, red onion & fresh orange
> segments--vinegarette dressing--if I can have a plate of leftovers.

Sounds good. I have some extra spaghetti that I tossed with fresh
tomatoes, spinach, garlic, basil...

> And pass
> that wine--I'm hoping some came from Southeast Missouri; I'm sure that
> Missouri bootheel wine would fit the trail theme.

Well, it's from Hermann, west of St. Louis, but it certainly is good.
(Ha! I'm not about to quibble over geography at this point.)

And, of course, I had a Viactiv (chocolate calcium chew) for dessert.

Give Me you-know...