Re: [at-l] It's [virtually] a party!

What time's the party???

Fettucini for me, please, and can you make mine brown rice pasta (no wheat)
or I will be happy to bring my own.  Meat sauce - I happened to be making
some tonight anyway, and also going to try the dehydrated burger recipe
someone was kind enough to post this week.  (Sorry - lost *who* posted it.)

In fact - I just *hiked* home from the grocery (2 miles) sliding on ice and
walking in ruts carrying 50+ lbs. of groceries in my backpack.  I decided
low 40ies is my backpack weight limit. '-)  I could feel it in my legs and
it made me too top heavy.

Now I am going to cook most of the food (including a nice turkey roast)
ahead and make some salads (german tater salad, green pea salad) so that if
the electric goes out when the ice storm hits tonight I will have cooked
rather than raw foods to eat for the next couple days.  (Something I didn't
think of when we got our foot of snow.)  And do up all the laundry, dishes,
etc. - anything that makes electricity nice to have ;-) while I can.

What times the party?  I'll be there....

Delita in Chapel Hill, NC
who should have made or bought a backpacking stove by now