[at-l] Phil's Bars

Has anyone tried Phil's Bars, they're reported to be 40-30-30 and I just got a postcard for one free box of 16 bars if I buy one box at $16.  If my local herbal store doesn't have them for less, that is.

Anyone want some pheasant sticks?  They're wonderful, the alligator, elk, and venison, wasn't as tasty.  I'm going to get a box of those things for this summer when I do my week's hike and eat them (1 oz each),

Thank ya so much,  Howling at the ice storm in No Ga Wolf