Re: [at-l] stoves

I have a Zip stove and a Whisperlight. I have used the Zip while backpacking but
prefer to use the old reliable Whisperlight. Now for my motorcycle adventures I
use the Zip. I hate to pack fuel while traveling by motorcycle and the Zip is a
nice alternative and a lot of people that see me using it are amazed by it. Also
the size of the stove isn't an issue on the bike. These are two completely
different applications that I find different stoves fit the purpose for each
one. And yes there is a black soot issue with the Zip, I use an appropiate size
stuff sack for my stove and pot to keep the black stuff off my gear. You can
never have enough toys when it comes to camping!

Regards Tim