[at-l] Campmor titanium pot

Pat asked about the titanium pot she saw in the Campmor catalog.  I believe
the pot described is probably the one listed as the .85 liter "kettle".  I
looked at one of those at a local outfitters when trying to put together my
X-mas wish list.  I decided to order the 1.5 liter coated titanium pot from
REI instead.  The problem I saw with the "kettle" was that the lid, although
vented, actually fit too tight on the top.  I had a hard time getting it off
and could just imagine what I would do to myself if the thing were full of
boiling hot water.  I find the coated 1.5 liter titanium pot from REI to be
just the right size for one pot cooking, and the lid is manageable for the
purposes I need.  I have not, however, found the 1.5 liter pot anywhere but
through REI.  I did have some "co-op" points to use at X-mas, though, and
managed to get it for $27 instead of the $45 as listed.