No Subject

First of all....thanks for all the great responses to my "socks"
question....great stuff. Now im ready to takle a boot question.I know if i
ask what are the most preferable (sp?) type of boots i'll get a million
opinions will differ.So, I'll keep my boot question to this...

What is the best way to break in your boots once you have purchased them???

from what ive researched so far soaking in warm water and walking them dry
seems to be a popular response.

Again as always thanks ahead of time for the helpful advice and resonses.

*BigTate*

--part1_e6.ce4846.25c2a581_boundary--