Re: [at-l] bivies- and wet sleeping bags

Oh, and, after spending 35 years in Mississippi, I don't want to discuss
life in Confederate days.  That was one of the joys of moving to Indiana:
we didn't refight the Civil War every day.  After living in Columbus, MS
(big pilgrimage town), and Vicksburg (big everything-Civil-War-related
town), it was pure pleasure to get far enough away that that wasn't the
basis of our tourist industry.  Leslie

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, WHHAWKINS@aol.com wrote...