[at-l] intriguing stories

Hello all,

I am new to the list and am a section hiker of the AT.
 Thus far I've only done the northen section from
Maine down to Pennsylvania.  I need help from all of
those who hike the Adirondacks in New York.  I'm
compiling a set of personal stories that are
intruiging, interesting, scary, motivating, etc. that
have occured in the 'Dacks.  If any of you have any
stories for me, please send them and in return I'de be
more than happy to send you the final composite.
Thanx, and I'll see you on the trail.

Brian D. Sakofsky
'Afro Chili'
lamont_merlyon@yahoo.com