[at-l] Grits

>around with some suspicious people online <g>.  Don't eat them at home
>and never had anything but instant.......but on the trail GRITS
RULE!!!!!

I never liked grits myself, ethier.  But my only exposure to grits has
been to instant grits. (I guess for a Southerner, that is like me using
jarred sauce. ;-D ) On a recent trip to Dixie Land, had non-instant
grits. You know, I actually liked them.  So someone like, raised in New
England no less, can like grits. (But, I still prefer my home fries to
grits anyday!)

*******
Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of cancer cells.
-Edward Abbey