Re: [at-l] garlic oatmeal

Have you tried grits with cheese and garlic?  Fabulous!  Our criterion for
the next place we move is "somewhere where restaurants serve grits
automatically on the breakfast plate."  The main industry in the town where
our daughter goes to college is Malt-O-Meal.  Now that takes some getting
used to.  The campus has wafting breezes of what smells like caramel corn.
Kind of nice odor, but it makes me hungry every time I smell it.  And cream
of wheat sucks.  There's no justification for its existance.  :^)  LeslieOn

Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Kenneth R Knight wrote...