Re: [at-l] How are the Ruck Roads?

At 08:20 AM 1/27/00 -0500, Ed Kendall wrote:
>Should I drive my truck.....zero traction.
>Should I drive my Jeep...zero room for camping stuff.
>
>How's the roads?
Well this isn't Tenn, <VBG>....we know how to deal with
snow in PA ;^}
I'm 80 miles north so this is guess work and second hand info:

Local roads of the type leading to the hostel are mostly black,
if somewhat narrower than usual.  I talked the the Park people yesterday
and they said the roads and the parking lots in the Park will be plowed,
but that they don't do the camp pads.
Talked to Sean yesterday and he says the roads are plowed and good
and he has dug out the hostel.
For more info   Phone: 717-486-7174 Pine Grove Furnace State Park

I think they are tired of me bugging them so someone else give it a shot <g>