Re: [at-l] Offering to help Thru Hikers!

In a message dated 1/26/00 5:50:47 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
coosa@alltel.net writes:

<< Well, it's just about Trail Angel time -- barring ice and snow, I mean --
my schedule is changing which means I will have some long 4-day weekends free
to assist in shuttling Thru Hikers. >>

Wouldn't it be nice if at-l or ALDHA could set up a network of people who
would offer their time and service to shuttle their members hiking their
local long distance trail whether for a weekend or for months?

Anyone else wishing shuttle along the Arizona Trail....please contact me. My
knowledge of that trail is meager...but my car runs. Looking forward to
meeting Datto and Tony very very soon. : )

Second Chance