[at-l] garlic oatmeal

>YEA!  Now I have an awesome excuse to indulge my garlic habit on the
>trail.  I put it in everything... except oatmeal...

reminds me of the time mm and i got up before dawn to get an early start to
town because we kind of ran out of food(to much snow slowed us down) i had
three packets of oatmeal left and was sort of looking forward to eating it
to power me to town but alas in the dark i grabed the wrong condiment it was
not the cinnamon but the garlic powder i poured it on and took one big
mouthful it still makes my stomach turn to think about it...

visit us at:
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Cove/9564/