Re: [at-l] bivies- and wet sleeping bags

I think we're setting up situations that a) don't happen that often, b)
preclude that a backpacker (not a touron, a backpacker) will be
disrespectful of the Community, c) cause us to pre-judge the actions of
another.

IF this situation occurs, I think we are enough of a Community, or I HOPE
so, to ask the 'offending' backpacker if we can assist them in keeping the
shelter floor dry.  Maybe that backpacker (we're not talking about tourons,
okay?) is unaware that what she or he is doing isn't solving the problem she
or he thinks is being solved.

OKAY you ThruHIkers -- WHEN and IF this occurs in 2000, please report back
so that we can have the data for future reference.

Thanks very much,
Coosa
(I'll be a Trail Angel today)