Re: [at-l] Socks

Everyone has their own opinion on socks. I've used your avareage wool
socks with and without a thin liner (from Wigwam) sock. I find that works
better with a liner. Smartwool socks have also worked well for me and I
am happy to wear those without a liner. On the rare times when I hike in
sandals then I do not wear socks at all, but that is a special case.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **