[at-l] bivies

I use a TNF Soloest bivey. I leave my down bag in the bivy...just roll it up from the bottome to squeeze the air outand stuff it in my pack. No worry about getting it wet when setting up and the bivy acts as a waterproof protector bag....quick and easy. Tyvex sheet makes a great semi-tart for when I have to set up in the rain...use my trek poles as uprights.
Anyone that comes into a shelter at 11 pm should be very appreciative of any curtesy they receive.......

Sign-UP for your FREE Backpacker Email at http://www.backpacker.com/email
P.S. Click here to get a FREE trial issue of BACKPACKER:  http://www.backpacker.com/subs/home.rhtml/I9KF001