[at-l] Raingear

Ok, I know what most will say. Raingear - want breathable, get goretex..
yadda yadda. Should be lightweight high speed low drag.  I guess I'm a bit
old fashioned on this one.  I don't wanna go just poncho, because I want
ample dryness,  but my experience with goretex in the USMC is that once it
finally soaks through.. it's useless on the dryness and warmth.  What say
you all on going with a cheap PVC style rainsuit? I know it doesn't
breathe, it's gonna get hot and sweaty inside. But I just haven't had much
luck with the lightweight goretex style rain gear. Looking for price +
durability.  Thoughts?

Patch