Re: [at-l] PRECIPITATION AND TEMPERATURE SUMMARY FOR CENTRAL PA

At 01:36 AM 1/26/00 -0500, you wrote:

>                                     TEMPERATURE            SNOW
>STATION                 PRECIP   MAX    MIN     CUR     NEW     TOTAL
>PINE GROVE FURNACE                               18     2.0       6

When I saw this I about died laughing!  According to the chart at the url,
we had
4 in of new snow.  we got that much in the time it took me to go to town
and back
yesterday AM.  Then i noticed the time stamp and bingo.....readings were for
yesterday at 10 AM!  Where i live, about 80 miles north of the hostel, we
have a
foot of the fluffiest snow I have ever seen.  Should settle down to about
half that in
a day or too.  Thanks WB, for another excellent weather site!

URL for this Info. http://bookend.met.psu.edu/wx/onLine/PHLRR5CTP

Power on and off.....gotta post quick!