Re: [at-l] Mosquito repellant

Depends on your body chemistry, I do believe.  SkinsoSoft attracts em to me,
my grandbabies use it and are bite free.  (ah youth) I use Natrapel and it
works for me.  A friend tried to use deet and he went into anaphylactic
shock and was hospitalized for a week.

And I heard that Deet would delaminate goretex and any laminated fabric.

True or not?

Howling Wolf