[at-l] snow day

We recieved about 5 inches of powdered snow in northern Va. today, and it
was enouph to close down everything in this part of the state.  School's
already been cancelled tomorrow(benefit of being a teacher), so i thought
i'd take my first real winter hike in snow in the shen. nat. park.  have my
fleece all ready, just need to map out a circut.  cant wait.

Its still snowing in carlisle Pa, should make for a great weekend at the
ruck.  wish i could go, i could sure use the learning.