[at-l] Snow Walk

Ended up doing 4 miles in our foot of snow (yes, foot).  It was actually
mostly *rut* ;-) walking, much on crunched down icy stuff - but the last
1/4 mile was plowing thru knee-deep FLUFFY stuff.  Yikes!  This is work!!

Lesson learned: a *real* coat is too hot, even for *rut* walking.  Love
them fleecies.

Then I got to rock this strong young male college football-looking guy's
car out that he got stuck coming out the driveway.  Must say it was fun.
;-)  Who said *mature* women can't have fun???

Heatin' up the goulosh in Chapel Hill,

Delita