[at-l] Snow Run

What a great run we had in the snow today!!!!!   Budd Boy, Kerry ( Mom )
Rutigliano , and Erika and I spent almost three hours running ( walking,
hiking, falling, crawling ) on the trails next to the Liberty University
campus.

We had a blast!!!   Going downhill was a trip especially. on steep
downhills, even Scotty Mills would have liked it???????
Going uphill in a foot of snow was extremely difficult.  The scenery was
spectacular.  Once I tripped and went head first into a snow bank at the
foot of a steep hill.   When you fell it was like falling on a feather
bed.  It was almost as much fun as running down snow fields In Hardrock
country.

Running needs to be like our run today quite often FUN FUN    There is
time to work and  there  is a time to play and today was a time to play.

As I have seen on this list many of you had your little snow adventure as
well.

I am not sure If I would like to run like this everday however

By the way I estimated we covered about 10 miles in our run today.   Who
cares???

Hope to see some of you at our training run Sunday on the Holiday Lake
course or on race day , Feb 19
Check http://davidhorton.simplenet.com for more details.
In Christ
and In Snow today