Re: WYOMING SKATEBOARDER wasRe: [at-l] trailnames

Woodelf and I met him north of Saddleback Mnt.

	He filtered a couple of gallons of water, added iodine then right
afterwards added a drink powder that contained extra vitamin C. This of
course killed the iodine before it had a chance to work.
	His pack was so heavy he had to put it on while sitting on the ground
and then wrestle to a standing position. He had the paddle and what
looked like an inflatable raft strapped to the top of his pack.
	We talked trail talk with him a while. then he found out we were just
section hikers and stopped talking hahah.

Best of all he was having fun doing it his way.

chase AT-99