Re: [at-l] Re: Tent in shelter (was bivies)

<<  I just wanted the bug protection that night. >>
 I've done the same thing in a backcountry shelter in Baxter SP.
 The skeeters were using the leanto to keep out of the pouring rain so I used
my tent as a big bug net by hanging the tentroof from nails in the roof beams.
 At Beaver Brook in NH a few years before we strung 4 tents across the
shelter's open end because of a gale strength windstorm.
 I love muti-tasking equipment :O)
TJ < snowed in today