Re: WYOMING SKATEBOARDER wasRe: [at-l] trailnames

>>Saw a pic of same at Ironmaster's.  He was carrying something that looked
>>like a paddle?
 I met WYOMING SKATEBOARDER in the Hundred Mile Wilderness on White Cap
Mountain.  He was southbound after flip-flopping.  He was carrying a canoe
paddle.  His clothing  was very beatup.  Boots were ducktaped.  Lots of
patches and tape on everything.  He was having a wonderful time.  Talked a
lot to himself while hiking.  I don't  know why he carried a paddle.

                        Art