Re: [at-l] bivies

> Yes, you can try, but my feelings are you shouldn't be using any tent or
bivy
> in a shelter.  They should be used (when using them) on the ground or a
tent
> platform.  > Sly

I don't understand why you would object to someone using a bivy in a
shelter? It doesn't take up any more room than your sleeping bag. I was very
glad to have my bivy in the shelter. It not only kept me warm but kept me
dry. Two times someone spilled something and three times I slept under the
leak in the shelter (I volunteered because I was the only one with a bivy).
KC