[at-l] I'm going to see the trail!! - NOT!

> Was that referring to the Smokies, or the potential in-laws?  LOL

*LOL* Both!!

Well, I went to Tennessee, and walked away STILL having never seen the
Appalachian Trail. I'm so bummed. We got out there on Thursday, and on
Friday Knoxville got dumped on with their first snow since 1993. So, the
entire CITY shut down!! (Being a Colorado-native, I couldn't believe the
entire CITY shut down!!) And, apparently they closed the road to Newfound
Gap.

Oh well... I'll be getting to see PLENTY of the trail in just two  months,
now.

Kristen