Re: [at-l] What season is it, anyway?...

I finally got back to a warm computer and 450+ emails!

I went up to Lake Burton, just downstream from Dicks Creek. The storm was
interesting, but the worst was the loss of Cable. We didn't see the
Tennessee game until the second half was almost over.  My wife was stuck in
Atlanta, without even power, and we still don't have it at home.

I feel a great deal of fear for anyone up in the North Georgia and Southern
Nantahallas right now. This was quite an ice and freezing rain storm, and
we expect more by the weekend. I suspect that Albatross and the other Jan 1
starters are near Fontana and into the Smokies by now. This may not be a
good thing to start so early.

Pray for our early travelers.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA