[at-l] Tent in shelter (was bivies)

The only time I think a tent should be used in a shelter is when there is
basically nobody else around.  The only time I used this setup was at a
shelter that I got to very late.  There were a couple of tents setup nearby,
nobody else was expected.  I waited until after dinner (after dark) to set
up the tent and was prepared to knock it down should any other "very" late
comers show up.  I just wanted the bug protection that night.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99