[at-l] class of '00 - sort of

I'm not planning a thru-hike just a decent sized section. My targeted
section is VA-PA (actually I may start in TN since it looks like getting
to the trail in TN is easier than going from the tri-cities to the VA
border, is that correct?). If I really do well with that it could extend
further north, but we'll see. I'll be going northbound and have not set a
start date yet though late April/early May looks promising.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **