Re: [at-l] bivies

In a message dated 1/24/00 7:03:45 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
wareagle@ioa.com writes:

<< I considered getting one last year also (the Nomad). But,,,you can't use
 them in the shelters.  >>

Yes, you can try, but my feelings are you shouldn't be using any tent or bivy
in a shelter.  They should be used (when using them) on the ground or a tent
platform.

Some did (use a tent in a shelter) and I thought it was ridiculous, a shelter
in a shelter, what kind of shelter is that?  One that takes up too much
space!  And extremely unsocial.

Sly