Re: [at-l] food find

I love this list -- there's always someone around who knows what I'm talking
about and can explain it so that even I can understand what I was trying to
say.

Thanks for the info --

Can you use Arrowroot cookies on the hike?  Corn tortillas?  Graham
Crackers?  (you know what has refined wheat in them better than I)

Guess ya don't want any of the oreos I've got sittin' here in a tin, huh?

Coosa