Re: [at-l] little email thingy

In a message dated 1/24/00 3:28:16 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
kahley7@ptd.net writes:

<< Slyman knows or knew where to get 'em
 cheap!  OooooooSllllllllyyyyyymmaaan  TALK!!!!! >>

Apparently the guy sold out, according to others on the list.  Sometimes they
(Sharp  TM 20) are offered on eBay, you may check there.

My feeling is they're nearly perfect for someone that's interested in staying
connected by email, without a laptop and modem or having to depend on local
(public) internet access, because almost any old phone will do.

For me, it's ideal.  As soon as I leave here, it's where I am.  (in a bounce
box, of course : )

Sly